Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Strike 2.

M. did not show for the meeting today. We are more convinced than ever that she is who we think she is. She's afraid and because she doesn't know Beyla, she doesn't trust her.

Beyla said they will give it a few days and then go to the family and friends in person to try to approach her from that angle.

We'll update as soon as we know something.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Darn it...I'm so sorry she didn't show. I know that the birth mothers do become very frightened and find it hard to trust people and that is so sad...I will keep praying that the birth mother comes forward and that you will get your beautiful Olivia home soon!

Kira said...

Bummer! :(
I'll be continuing to pray for you guys! It's all in the Lord's timing!

Terri said...

I just found your blog and I wanted to pass some info on to you. First off, I am so very sorry about your wait for Olivia. I waited 2.5 years for our Abbie and I know the pain we feel with our long wait and fight for our kids. Anyways, there's a support group called "never giving up" and it's families that are having to go through the CNA and the new process to complete their adoptions. If you would like to join, e-mail me at hockeyray@sbcglobal.net

There's good information there and a great group of Moms!